- Scheduled Meetings
- April 22, 2021 Meeting Agenda and Meeting Materials Note: This will be a virtual meeting via Zoom. Please contact the NWRC in advance to obtain call in/log in information.
As an association of county governments, the Northwest Regional Council (NWRC) has been serving people of Island, San Juan, Skagit and Whatcom Counties since 1971. We are governed by a board of directors that is composed of two elected officials from each member county. The NWRC Governing Board, effective January 1, 2020:
- Island County
- Commissioner Melanie Bacon
Commissioner Jill Johnson
- San Juan County
Councilmember Jamie Stephens, Chair
Councilmember Cindy Wolf
- Skagit County
Commissioner Ron Wesen
Commissioner Peter Browning
- Whatcom County
Councilmember Kathy Kershner
- County Executive Satpal Sidhu
- 4/22/21 – via GoTo Meeting
- 7/22/21 – via GoTo Meeting
- 12/9/21– Location to be determined
Meetings begin at 10AM and may last until 12 Noon.
If you are interested in attending a governing board meeting, please contact us via email or phone, at 360-676-6749 or 800-585-6749 for further information and to confirm meeting dates and time.